Friday, June 08, 2007

Aaahh....it's all coming together!

Image by FlamingText.com



Things are going well. Last night I went to a prayer group that my sister leads at church. Wow! God really wanted me there. I was able to surrender all my anxieties to him and came home refreshed and made new. I know that He is in total control and that all will be perfect, for His glory and honor! I am completely at peace now.


We received our itinerary yesterday! Woohooo!!! Seeing it on paper makes it even more real. I can't believe we are getting so close!!!! I am going to wish the weekend away, although it will probably fly anyways because I want to finish EVERYTHING by Sunday night. I want to lay my head on the pillow on Sunday night and just think about the fact that a week from that moment I will be looking into my beautiful baby girl's eyes, and not just staring at a picture 100x a day. I don't think I'll be able to stop holding her or looking at her for days! I could just hear myself telling Scott, "I can't believe she is ours!!" over and over. YIKES!!!! The thought fills me with the most giddy and wonderful feeling in the world!!!! I'm in labor again and gonna be a Mama soon!!!!! GOD IS SOOOO GOOD!!!! ::deep breaths::


Here is our itinerary:


June 13, 2007: Leave US in the morning, via Detroit to Guangzhou, China!


June 14,2007: Arrive in Guangzhou stay at airport hotel.


June 15,2007: Leave hotel in the a.m. to catch flight to YiWu.


June 16,2007: Yiwu city Tour and countryside visit.


June 17,2007: Shopping at Yiwu Small Commodities Center. And leave Yiwu in the afternoon to catch flight to Hefei. Arrive in Hefei in the late afternoon.


June.18,2007: Go to Provincial Civil Affairs to pick up your daughter!!!! Your daughter will be with you forever! (WOOHOO!!!!)


June 19,2007: Do registration , notarization, passport application inthe morning. Shopping in the local department store by walking distance. In the afternoon shopping for shoes and clothes for your daughter.


June 20,2007: Book store and Hefei City Zoo (if you have enough time, you could visit a countryside village on that day).


June 21,2007: Visit finding spot and orphanage/foster family visit.


June 22,2007: Pick up notary paper and passport and leave Hefei for Guangzhou.


June 23,2007: Do medical exam and visa photo taken in the morning.


June 24,2007: Walking outside the island to visit Pet Market, Herb/medicine market, Pearl Market in the morning ; Go sightseeing to Six Banyan Temple and Chen Clay Academy in the afternoon.


June 25,2007: Do visa Appointment in the morning. Go sightseeing to Yuntai Park.


June 26,2007: The morning, go for massages! Then afternoon Oath-taking at Consulate.


June 27,2007: The local guide will send you to the airport for USA in the early morning.


June 27, 2007: Arrive in US, stay overnight and next morning head for home as a forever and complete family!!!!

2 comments:

Mom 2 six said...

Looks great!!

The Princess's Mommy said...

HOORAY!! Not much longer now!