Tuesday, June 12, 2007

THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!

We are finally counting down the hours instead of days before we leave to bring home our precious Anna Grace. I wanted to keep the journey travel part separate for her Lifebook, so I have created another blog that we will hopefully journal from daily while we are in China.

We will be spending the first 3 days in Kai’s birth city and from there, head to Hefei, where our sweetheart awaits.

Please keep us in your prayers for safe travels and that Kai’s going back to his birth country be a positive experience. Along with of course, our Anna Grace’s little heart being prepared for her new family. The new link is on the sidebar under Journey With Us To China!

Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement on this journey of love. Oh! And please remember to sign her guestbook.

Our next post will be from China!!!!

7 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

I can't believe it!!! I hope you have smooth, safe travels!! Can't wait to see you in Guangzhou! Love, Monica

geminirn said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!I found the new blog(i became a little worried..thought i was unable to leave a comment..but it is ok now),Have a safe flight!!!!

((BIG HUGS))

Liz said...

Oh she is precious. Have a wonderful time!

~Liz
www.AGiveawayADay.blogspot.com
www.JustAnotherLiz.blogspot.com
www.LovingThisMomStuff.blogspot.com

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness, she is just the cutest thing ever!!!!

Alicia said...

I just came across your blog this morning. She is so cute. I hope you have a safe trip and I cant wait to hear about your journey!

Team Houston said...

She is just so preciouse!!!

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I can't wait to follow your journey and for you to bring your daughter home.

She is adorable!!!!!

~Michele

nanny said...

She is just the prettiest little girl!!! How awesome that she will be yours....