Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Missing Anna Grace

For those of you that haven't noticed, I changed the song I had on this blog to a BEAUTIFUL song I came across that just says everything that I feel for our precious Anna Grace. It is a song written by Michael W. Smith, the Christian artist, for his daughter, Anna.

I literally sit here and listen to it, over and over and over. With tears streaming, I think about how much I already love this little girl. My heart aches, I love her so very much. Only God can make you love someone with all your heart that you've never met. As I hear the lyrics of this song, I dream about sweeping her up in my arms and swinging her around, making her laugh! I think about all the bows and ribbons and the pretty dresses and hats. I think about her rolling around wrestling with her brothers and about her looking up at her big sister, Amanda. I want so badly for her to know how much she is already loved. There is a huge family waiting to give her everything that her short life has been deprived of.

Anna Grace, we are doing everything in our power to bring you home, baby girl. I continue to pray, with many others, that our Lord and Savior hold you close to him. That His blessed Mother wrap her mantle of love around you so that you can feel our love, and as you drift off to sleep at night, that His angels hover over you and protect you. I know that the Lord could move mountains and I pray daily that His will be that our dossier not have to wait until February to leave. I am blowing kisses in the wind and hoping that you feel every single one of them, along with the immense love that your Daddy and I already have for you.

Mommy

For those of you that have not heard the words to the song, Anna.
Here are the lyrics: Anna Lyrics: Michael w. smith/ Wayne Kirkpatrick

Jack is in the corner
The dish is with the spoon
The sheep is in the meadow
The cow is on the moon

But I am here with you and I believe
There’s no other place I’d rather be
And a promise not to leave you
Is a promise I can keep

CHORUS:
You’re my muse
You’re my rhyme
You’re the fire warming this heart of mine
When you hear me say "i love you"
Anna, do you know how much I do?

So I watch you from a distance
Getting lost within your world
You pretend to be a princess
As you flutter and you twirl
Fragile as the flower in your hair
Dancing in your castle, unaware
That a single day without you
Would be more than I could bear

Little Anna, little star
That is what you really are
Cross my heart and hope to die
You’re the apple of my eye    

No comments: