Friday, November 10, 2006

Nothing in the Making.

We are pretty much at a standstill. I called our SW yesterday and asked for the rough draft of our homestudy since it's now been 3 weeks...he said, "OH! I'll get it to you today.". Ahhemm...nothing!! So, this morning, I gave him another friendly phone call. "Ooops...I forgot. I'll get it to you today!" Ok. We'll see what happens. Why is it that no one seems to have any urgency when it comes to processing adoption paperwork except the adoptive parents?
On another note, Kai & AJ had a visit from a beautiful little Chinese friend from the east coast yesterday. She is 20 months old and just adorable. She looks a bit like Anna Grace and from the moment that Kai saw her, he spent the day calling her Anna. It warmed my heart. He was so sweet with her. Constantly wanting to hold hands and give her hugs. I tried convincing her Mommy to let me keep her...at least until Anna Grace came home, but no dice. LOL!
Anyways, that's it from the Bombardier homestead. Nothing...nada...zilch going on with the adoption for our China doll.
UPDATE: I called a second time today and our SW finally faxed over the homestudy. I have sent it off for review (I already noted some mistakes) and will wait till I have everyone's approval before sending it back to him. At least....it's almost done! Woohooo!!!! Then it's off to USCIS and we go back to wait mode for our I171H!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOOOOOO another milestone almost completed.....yay!!!!!!
I have and continue to follow your blog daily since you awaited Kai and AJ(I'm addicted),thanks for sharing,love all the photos and written entries,and looking forward to more.
Thanks again
dianne(Can)
lid dec.19th(in for the looonnnggg haul)lol