Wednesday, November 22, 2006

THANKSGIVING BLESSINGS

MY BABIES!
I have so very much to be thankful for!
  • A God who loves me unconditionally
  • An amazing husband who makes me complete
  • Five wonderful children who make my heart swell
  • One beautiful daughter waiting to come home
  • A family who stands by us with love and support
  • True, God-loving friends who are always there

Thank you Lord for the multitude of blessings that you shower upon us daily. Thank you for the trials and tribulations we go through, that only bring us closer to you, and are for your glory. Thank you for all of the things I have mentioned above. Please continue to keep our baby girl safe in your loving arms and continue to watch over our process. May it be your will that we can bring her home as soon as possible.

To our family and friends,

The Bombardiers wish you a very blessed Thanksgiving. May you be surrounded by those you love, sharing good food and good times.

No comments: