Sunday, February 25, 2007

Come & Get Your Smiles!

In the past I've been asked for links to previous videos I've made of the kids. Some of them I have on YouTube, others I have on my computer, and yet others are only on DVDs now. So, I thought I would add a VIDEO SECTION to the column on the right with some of the videos that I've made about kids since they've been home. I am presently working on a special video of AJ's birth and first year, since my little miracle baby will be turning 1 in 3 weeks.....::GASP::

When I finish a video, I will add it to the section. In the meantime, feel free to browse through the ones that are there.

BUT...can I recommend this one to start? I was browsing through these videos and this was the very first one I made. It's our beautiful, Amanda. I sat here tonight watching it with tears just flowing. My baby girl has grown up so very fast. I love this child with an indescribable love. She makes me so very proud. I love seeing her love for her brothers and the way they love her. I am so ever grateful to our Lord and Savior for allowing me the honor to be Amanda's Mom. I ask that he always protect her and that she always know that He is our reason for everything. When things go wrong, He will be there...right by her side. When things are great, it is because of Him. Amanda, that is my deepest desire for you, baby girl. That you always lean on Jesus for everything. I love you with all my heart.

Enjoy the videos everyone!

1 comment:

waiting4Isabella said...

I love Amanda's video. I remeber all of those times as she was growing up. I pray that the Lord always protect her and guide her in her ways.

Blessings.