Tuesday, February 06, 2007

I NEED OXYGEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter
Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter
Myspace GlitterMyspace GlitterMyspace Glitter
Oh my gosh! Yes, you read those letters correctly! I am shaking as I type this. I just found out by total fluke. I emailed our agency to make sure that all of my documents I had sent were in order and that nothing had to be redone, and to my surprise....no, to my total, flabbergasted, shock, we got this:

Hi Ohilda,
We received your packet and everything is great, it will be sent to China today, we are just putting the finishing touches on the paperwork.
Congratulations!

I almost fell out of my chair when I read it. My first thought was "Maybe she meant to write that to someone else". Then I thought....."Our God is sooooooooooooo good!!!!!" I had to pick up the phone and call and yep....there's no mistake, our dossier is heading to China today.

Yipppeeee!!! Woooohooooooo!!! Hip-hip hurray!!! Can you tell I'm excited? Oh my gosh! We were going out tonight anyways, because it's a very special day.....even before we knew we were DTC! It's PoPo's (My Mom's) 67th birthday!! So, we are heading out to dinner to celebrate! Now we have even more to celebrate! What a day!!!

Holy cow! I was going to come home tonght and blog some responses to the 20+ emails filled with questions about cleft that I woke up to this morning. My mind is racing. And I promise that I will definitely answer all those emails and all those questions. Right now, I just can't stop thinking that we are DTC!!!!

Thank you ALL for the wonderful compliments on my sweet boy! He IS pretty adorable, huh?

WOW!!! Ok, I'm rambling incoherently again!

Thank you, Jesus! Thank you, Heritage....and thank you all for joining me on this rollercoaster. We're slowly but surely getting to the top of the mountain!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! This is excellent news! I am so happy for you!

April

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!! One (BIG) step closer to Anna Grace!!!

Anonymous said...

HI Ohilda,
It's Peg--couldn't even leave your blog to go to email you--I am so happy for you--can't help but send you a thought for the day from Archbishop Fulton Sheen:" Only the soul that does not magnify itself can truly magnify the Lord. Out of the humility of Mary sprang the song of the Magnificat, in which she made nothing of herself and everything of him. By reducing ourselves to zero, we most quickly find the Infinite." God bless and on to China soon enough
Hugs
Peg

Ohilda said...

Peg,

AMEN TO THAT!!!!! I pray constantly that the Lord fill me with humbleness and humility. He, without a doubt, has orchestrated ALL of this and the glory be to Him!

Much love,

Ohilda

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS Ohilda and Family!! OMG, what a wonderful surprise and gift from God! You must be so thrilled. I can feel your excitement, its great! The count down begins now. Praying for a super speedy LID, super speedy LOA and super speedy TA! Anna Grace will be home before you know it.

Blessings!

Hugs,

Yvonne

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS,this is FANTASTIC news,one step closer to little Anna.

NB,Canada