Wednesday, December 13, 2006

CUTENESS AT CHRISTMAS TIME!

Are these little guys precious or what?
The boys visited Santa today! Kai was sooo excited! He couldn't get enough of him and kept trying to creep through the line to peek at him. I thought AJ would cry, but nope...he loved him! Kept smiling and tugging on the beard, which by the way, was real! Yikes!!
It was really a heartwarming moment, and I said to my sister, who was with us, that I was trying hard to fight back tears. I stood there remembering how much I wanted these babies and how it was no longer a dream. I can't believe I am so very lucky to have these two beautiful babies in my life.
One year ago yesterday, we saw Kai's adorable little face for the first time on a waiting child list, and were praying fervently that he would be ours. We didn't even know about AJ yet.
We are so very blessed! Thank you, Jesus!

No comments: