Friday, December 08, 2006

WOW! What a day!!!!

Gosh, I don't even know where to begin. God has sent us such an outpouring of blessings today that I am pretty much at a loss for words. Let's start with the first 15 minutes I was awake. I came to check my email right away because 2 more wonderful families were visiting Hefei SWI today and were going to try and take some more pictures of our beautiful Anna Grace. And sure enough, there was this precious little face staring back at me. Again, wearing her cute little green coat. Oh my goodness! This little girl sends my heart spinning. I just cannot wait to have her in my arms! I also found out that she is definitely in foster care. I was told she was very sweet and likes cartoons! A girl after her Daddy's own heart. Scott loves cartoons! So, my day started off great seeing my beautiful little girl doing so well and knowing that she's being loved!

Here are some pictures! I will continue the day after you oooohhh and ahhhh over our angel! :)





Ok! Now that you've had a chance to catch your breath, let me continue on with my day. A couple of weeks ago I went to the doctor for those typical...you know, woman check ups. Well, the doctor was quite concerned after he did my exam. He suggested we do a procedure and send it to the lab for a biopsy. Of course, that sent my mind flying thinking I may have cancer. I prayed hard and began a novena to St. Ann (Jesus' grandmother). Without realizing it, the novena ended today, the Feast Day of the Immaculate Conception. This morning, I spoke to the doctor. He had my pathology report back. EVERYTHING WAS NEGATIVE!! I am perfectly healthy! Praise God!! I know I've said this before, but it is just baffling to me that there could be people out there that function in this life without Christ in their lives. How do they do it? Who do they turn to when the darkness surrounds them? God keeps me grounded. I couldn't imagine my life without Him in it...every aspect of it! So, thank you, Lord! Thank you for keeping your promises! Thank you for your love. Thank you for the gift of such powerful intercessors, such as your Blessed Mother and your loving grandmother, St. Ann. And again, most of all, thank you for being in my life...front and center!

And for the icing on the cake! We received our completed and notarized homestudy today! Wooooohoooooo!!!!! Tomorrow morning, I am off to FedEx to mail our homestudy to USCIS, and we are now just officially waiting for our I171H. Life is good and it's all because God is good.....ALL THE TIME!!!!

May His blessings fill your hearts and homes as he fills ours.

No comments: