Thursday, December 21, 2006

That's what friends are for....

I just want to say a very BIG thank you to all of my friends, many of which have been my lifeline during this process. Every single one of you have meant so much. Before, during AND AFTER our babies came home. You are there to share the laughs, the tears, and the frustrations. You join me in prayer and you rejoice with me. You don't tire of hearing me brag about my babies as I continuously love sharing about yours! You are true friends. I am now blessed again that you are on the journey with me to Anna Grace. From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU!!
This includes, not only friends, but family....especially my wonderful sister, Ily, who God-willing, will have her own little Asian treasure this time next year.
Wishing you all a very blessed and merry Christmas!

No comments: