Tuesday, October 03, 2006

And we're off.....

YES! The paperchase has started! We're off and running. Unfortunately, I have a feeling that we will be done before we can send our dossier to China and it will just sit, but that's ok, it'll be one less thing to worry about. Our new agency (which by the way has been fantastic!) said we are allowed to send in our dossier on the anniversary of the date our TA was signed, which is February 16.

Scott and I have set our doctor's appointments for our medicals. We'll be going on Thursday (the 5th) for the physical and doing all of our bloodwork, etc. on Friday. Ahhh...yes, it seems just like yesterday we going through the same thing. And I will try and get to the Sherrif's office to do our background check sometime this week, also. The only difference with us putting this dossier together compared to the other 3 times, is that this time, I will savor every moment of the
journey, because I know it will be the last one. ::sniff::

No comments: