Monday, October 30, 2006

Is it age...or is it adoption fever?

Oh my gosh, I feel like an idiot!!! We get TONS of junk mail, so I usually put it to the side and once a month I go through the stack to see if there is anything of interest. Most "sales" and stuff have gone by, but alas...it saves me money. :)
Anyways, this morning, I thought I would go through the stack since it was really piling up. And lo and behold, buried somewhere in between the polotical fanfare for governor pages and the Pottery Barn magazines was OUR EXEMPLIED MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE, with the envelope dated October 17. Yes, the same certificate that I have been running to the mailbox each day to see if it has arrived because besides our I-171H, it was the LAST piece of paper we needed to complete our dossier. I should get the draft of our homestudy from our SW this week. Then it all goes off to our dossier consultant for authentication in TX. We could realistically be DTC by the end of November, but ooohhh nooooo....we can't!! ::sniffle::
We have to wait until Feb. 16!!!!! WHY? RULES SUCK!! ::POUTING, STOMPING FEET::

No comments: