Saturday, October 07, 2006

Happy 18 months, Baby Girl!


Today, our precious Anna Grace is turning 18 months old! I know that last night we blew her kisses in the wind and sent her our wishes, but I wanted to wish her a very special 18th month day. God willing, we will be blessed with a family who will be hopefully seeing her on the 17th of this month, and taking pictures for us and letting us know how she is doing. The few pictures I have, I stare at 1,000 times a day. There are a couple in which she has very "sad" eyes and it breaks my heart. But deep in those sad eyes, you can see a beautiful soul. Anna Grace, Mommy loves you as much as the whole wide world and back again. I'm counting the days down until I can hold you and you will never again have to spend another birthday or milestone alone....EVER!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww Happy 18 months sweet girl, What fun you are going to have with your sister and brothers when you get home.

(((HUGS)))
Tammy and Tiana