Friday, October 20, 2006

This is complete agony!

You know, there are times in life that you wonder why this happen the way they do. And I must say, that there is no doubt, that it's because of God's hand. How some people don't believe is just so beyond my comprehension. All you need to do is stop for a moment. Reflect upon your life. Look at all those moments in life when you were at that fork in the road. YOU didn't make that decision alone....God knew which road you'd take. Sometimes it's not the best road, but sometimes going through the bumpy, dirt paths is what cleans us up to put us back on the highway.
I've been a bit down in the dumps because of having to wait to send in our paperwork. I know that God has a purpose. Yes, China may have rules, but if it's God's will...China's rules would be out the window. I am praying that SOMETHING happen and those rules change, but in the meantime, I am prepared for the timeframe that has been placed before us. I have totally digressed. Going back to being in the dumps...it seems that everytime I am, God gives me that little morsel I need to keep me going. His plan is perfect! Well, I mentioned in my past few posts that there was a family going to Hefei SWI this week. They offered to take a picture of Anna Grace for us and to let us know how she was. I have been absorbing every word of their journey. Last night, at 1:08 a.m., I figured I'd check their website one more time to see if they were back from their orphanage visit...and oh my Lord!! When it opened up, the first thing I saw was the beautiful face of our little girl. God places angels in our paths when we need lifting, and the Hale family were those angels to us. They took many pictures of our daughter, but also took the time to write to us about her. Below is an excerpt from an email we received this morning. I read it as the tears flowed.
"We just wanted to let you know that Feng Qin is an absolute doll. Not too shy, but not running and jumping into our arms either (we had lots of that frommany of the kids), I think it is a great sign she is well adjusted and has a healthy regard for strangers. She was just beautiful. After a few minutes she warmed up to us and was willing to hold our hands and pose with us for photos. We took many....."
God answers prayers!! We have been praying daily that Anna Grace be loved and know how to love. Her "healthy regard for strangers" is definitely a good indication of that. We are so very blessed. Thank you, Lord for continuing to watch over our adoption process, our little girl and our family. We give you all the glory because it is through You that we were led to this precious child! I know that your timing is perfect and I pray for patience and peace as we wait for the day when we can actually hold her in our arms.
To the Hale family: Again, we are eternally grateful for your kindness in taking the time from your own very special journey to bring us this update and take pictures of our precious angel. We never had the opportunity to get any updates prior to bringing home our son, Kai, so this means the world to us. God bless you!!!!
Now, C'mon PA!!!! I want to plaster our beautiful girl's pictures all over so that everyone can ooooohhhhh and aaaaaahhhh!!!

No comments: