Friday, March 23, 2007

The bread crumbs that allow me to survive

I am madly, totally, completely in love with this girl!!!!!!!!

A HUGE thank you to the Nash family and to our wonderful agency, Heritage, and their in-country liason, Kathy, for taking pictures of our sweetheart! Yesterday we received TWENTY new pictures of her!!! We were taken back at seeing what a chunky monkey she is becoming, and I'm wondering if now that the foster family has been advised that she is being adopted they are "fattening her up" for us. :) And look....NO GREEN COAT!!!!!!

I've stared into that little face a million times. I just find her to be so beautiful and it is astonishing to me how she resembles Kai so much. Her skin tone and color, her eyes and her profile all look like him.

I
've been having a tough time as her 2nd birthday is approaching and it was just wonderful to hear how she is doing. We were again told that her care is excellent and the families that were just there were very impressed with the staff and their love for these children.

I also want to say thank you to Ruth for whispering to our Anna Grace that her Mama will be coming very soon!!!! That meant a lot to me.

Enjoy the pictures, and please....say an extra prayer for her that she remain healthy and happy and that the Lord can speed up the process and complete our finances so that we can bring our baby girl home.

Anna Grace, I love you as much as the whole wide world.....and back again! We're trying hard to get to you as fast as we can, baby!

Mommy

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so worth waiting for!! Look at those chubby cheecks would you! I think that they will hold lots of kisses! Oh, Ohilda, she is just too cute! I can't wait to meet her in Hefei!

April

Lisa L said...

Look at those CHEEKS! She is just too precious. Man, I am jealous of all the updated pics that you have gotten. What a blessing!

Lisa L

geminirn said...

OH Ohilda;She is just BEAUTIFUL(what smootchable cheeks),just adorable!!!!!

Janette said...

She truly is a cutie. At the rate that she's putting weight on she'll be ready for Weight Watchers when she arrives home...(just kidding). It touches my heart that she's being so well taken care of. I am sure that puts your heart a little at ease until she's' home and in your arms.

Janette