Thursday, March 29, 2007

Here Comes Peter Cottontail....

Mama's baby boy!

Mama....I'm really trying to smile here!

My adorable little Emperor!

I could just eat 'em up!!

I love these boys so much, even with the "poopie" look on Kai's face!

Mama's heart breakers!

"I just know that if I push hard enough...."

This bunny's pretty big, Mama!

Ok! Is this the last picture?

Soooooo cute!

The Easter Bunny whispering stories to Kai!

This is fun!!!!!!!

All smiles for Mama!

Mama, can we take him home?

Hurry, Mama! It's hard to say "cheeeeese" this long!

Today we went to the mall to take pictures with the Easter Bunny! I wasn't quite sure how the boys would do being that we left the house at 8:15 a.m., ran errands, headed to speech therapy for an hour, grabbed lunch and then finally went to meet the bunny. All that WITHOUT a nap! But they were GREAT!!!! And to boot, I didn't even have the double stroller. I had 1 umbrella stroller and Kai had to walk thru the mall holding my hand. He was AWESOME! I was waiting for mayhem to kick in, but it never did. I was sooooooooooo proud of him...of both of them. He couldn't wait to get to the Easter Bunny, and he was all smiles. So, I have no idea what happened to him when the Easter bunny sat him on his lap. The smile turned into this "I have poopies in my diaper" look. For the life of me, we couldn't get him to give us one of those smiles that melts my heart. The minute he got off of his lap, there was my happy-go-lucky guy again. UGH! AJ was his easy going self. He loved the Easter bunny and was content just being held....didn't matter if it was a great big, fuzzy, white critter.

Ahhhhhh, I had a WONDERFUL day with my sweet boys. I really enjoyed our time together and know that it will be just that much sweeter when there's a China doll thrown into the mix!

No comments: