Monday, March 05, 2007

We're Back!

We had an amazing and incredible 2 days! I will post details about the trip, coming home to the boys, and Kai's reaction (attachment-wise) soon. I am plumb exhausted!

In the meantime, head on over to my sister's website, Waiting For Princess Isabella, where you can read a little about her time with Kai and see some pictures of my sweet boy. Unfortunately, my Mom was too busy loving on little AJ to take pictures. See ya'll soon! (heh...that's Tennessee talk!)

3 comments:

Lisa L said...

I was ROTFL at Ily's post...'My sister and hubby went away for the weekend and left my mom and I the kids' That's a loving family! Does she get a weekend with Scott? *snort*

The pics of Kai were adorable. He is such a cutie!

Ohilda said...

Lisa,

You crack me up! I had to read it 3x to see what in the world you were talking about. HA!!!! Umm...nope! She doesn't get a weekend with Scott and I will pass on the weekend with HER hubby. LOL! He's a wonderful guy, but..she can have him. :)

Still waiting for your LOA news!

Ohilda

waiting4Isabella said...

Hey what's this with a weekend with Scott - Argh !!!! I don't want a weekend with Scott - NO BABYSITTING SERVICES FOR HIM. LOL