Friday, March 09, 2007

That Magical Moment

I've seen more "Gotcha" moment videos than I could probably count, yet every time I see one I am in awe of God's perfect way of creating a family.

The love you feel for that child and that first moment together is just something that words cannot describe. I came across this video from Holt International about a few families sharing that special moment and just sat here and bawled reliving the moment that I held my children for the first time.

I can't wait to hold my beautiful princess, Anna Grace. We are almost 1/3 of the way there. I pray that the Lord unite us, in His perfect timing, very, very soon! Anna Grace, I need you home to fill that piece of my heart that is missing. Always know that Mommy loves you so very much!

1 comment:

waiting4Isabella said...

Thanks for sharing this link with all of us. It was very touching, I cannot wait until we get to hold or baby girl in our arms. Adoption is truly a miracle gift.

Thanks,. love me