Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Wishes and catching my breath....

I take it from the numerous emails that I have not yet responded to, you guys must think that I've been ignoring you. SORRY!! I haven't. I've just been waiting for the time when I have more than 10 minutes at a time to sit and answer emails, and it doesn't seem like it ever comes around. When I finally do, then there's the million other things I need to get done. For some reason, Scott didn't smile when he asked for clean underwear and I told him to start turning them inside out....heh! I promise I will try my hardest this week to respond to EVERYONE. I love hearing from you, so please be patient.

This past week it's been nuts around here. Between getting ready for Kai's final post placement, having his evaulation for preschool done, AJ's birthday party, family coming in from out of town, and trying to catch up with laundry and cleaning.....I need 48 hours in my day! Not to mention the fact that we've been working hard on repairing all of the damage the dog had done to the yard. Actually, Scott's been working hard. I'm the supervisor. :=0

If you get a moment, please go take a look at Anna Grace's quilt page! I am so excited! We are only 13 wishes/squares away from what we need to start on her quilt. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH that have contributed to this very special keepsake! The fabrics and wishes that have come in are beautiful and it warms my heart to think that my little angel is so loved.

AJ's party was wonderful! Small, but fun! I promise to post pictures....and yes, it will be before AJ turns two! His Ayi & Po Po got him, amongst a million other things, two swings and a slide for the backyard. Kai rises in the morning and his first words (or sign) to me is "PARK!" They both love being outdoors and the swings are definitely a hit. AJ has mastered going up the slide, but then freezes when he reaches the top. That little guy is getting cuter by the day!

So, that's it from the Bombardier homestead right now. We are on day 42 of our TA wait and I am hoping that it's not too much longer before our LOA rolls in. God has been so incredibly amazing in this journey and everything has moved so swiftly that I believe in my heart that we will be fortunate enough to receive our LOA in time to be able to travel by the end of May. I've decided I'm not gonna stress it, and He's in control!

No comments: