Tuesday, January 16, 2007

GROSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!

BE WARNED: THIS IS NOT FOR THOSE WITH A WEAK STOMACH!!!!
IF SO, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN!

You guys know that more than anything in the world, I just love being a Mom...but this part of the job I honestly can say....I HATE!

AGAIN....BE WARNED! IT'S GROSS! He better appreciate me because I'll be pulling out these pics to share with his girlfriend when he's 20! heh.


He was napping while I was feeding Kai lunch. I heard him, through the monitor, wake up, but he was being his cute, babbling self, so I decided to continue feeding Kai since he was eating so well. About 15 minutes later, I went to their room to take AJ out of the crib and feed him lunch. This is what I found: (Needless to say, you know what I spent my afternoon doing!! Oh! And the camera happened to be sitting on their chest, so I grabbed it as I pondered HOW I was going to clean up the mess!)



Cool Slideshows

7 comments:

waiting4Isabella said...

Aj's cuteness takes away from all of the grossness. He is absolutely adorable. Yummy, yummy, yummy !!!

Love, me

Anonymous said...

LMAO....Ok it is funny but it's not..LOL
What A MESS!!!!!lol(sorry really i don't mean to laugh)hehehe.
i love checking your updates at least daily,i usally envy you....but not today lol

from NB,canada

Ohilda said...

NB,

I admit that I had to decide whether to laugh or cry when I walked into the room. I, too, LMAO! :)


Ohilda

Denna said...

Oh my. That is pretty gross. Brooke looked at the picture and said
"ew goss"
That is to funny.

Anonymous said...

Oh those pictures are priceless!!!!
Tiana happened to be sitting on my lap and when she saw AJ, she sat there is stunned silence for a few moments then kept saying, eww, eww yucky, over and over. LOL!!!!!
Thanks for the laugh this morning, hope you got it all cleaned up. :)


Tammy

2China4Ayla said...

O. These pics are just too gross not to share. Ha. Someday he will be very disgusted in these and his "girlfriend" may refuse to kiss him. Hmmm what a GREAT plan you had when taking these. :o)

Anonymous said...

OMG... That's just nasty!!

Lucky he's a cutie!!!!!!