Saturday, January 27, 2007

Wishes! Wishes! Wishes!

I'm so excited! The wishes and quilt squares for Anna Grace's quilt have started coming in. It's like receiving a present every time I go to the mailbox now. I absolutely love the wishes, and oh! the fabrics are such fun and so pretty!

Today I went out and and bought some special fabric so I can send out squares and wishes to those families that I am swapping with. Unlike what I did for Kai's quilt webpage, I created a separate page for Anna Grace's quilt where I will be posting a picture of each square received with its corresponding wish.

Thank you all so much that are participating in this keepsake for our baby girl. It really means a lot to me as I am sure it will mean a lot to her when she is older and sees how many people from all over the world were waiting for her arrival and praying for all of us. You can see the pictures of the squares as they come in at 100 Good Wishes Quilt on the sidebar of the blog (under DETAILS OF OUR JOURNEY).

No comments: