Friday, January 05, 2007

What a start to the New Year!!!

As if our day couldn't get better (after receiving our I171H!), last night I sat down at the computer and I had an email our agency had sent with new, yes...new, pictures of Anna Grace!

Oh, how I love seeing her beautiful little face. But, it is so bittersweet. I put "her" song, Anna, back on the blog. In some crazy way, it makes me feel like she knows we love her and we're trying so hard to hurry things up to bring her home. I want my baby girl home, now! God's timing is always perfect and he always keeps his promises, but this wait is so hard. ::big sigh::


I do want to say how very grateful we are to Vicki, the China representative at our agency, for taking the time off of her personal vacation in China to check on our precious angel and take pictures of her for us! We thank you, Vicki, from the bottom of our hearts!

Ok, without further ado, here she is....our beautiful daughter,

Anna Grace Fengqin!

No green coat...but a sad, little face. :(

Her hair is getting long in the back!

I can't wait to cover that little face in kisses!

Ohhhhhh, I just want to scoop her up!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh what a little cutie! Those lips are so kissable. :)



Tammy

2China4Ayla said...

She is just too adorable.....I can't wait to see the "WE ARE DTC FOR ANNA GRACE" on your blog. Tonya

Anonymous said...

She is so cute !! Hpw great to read all your good news.
DTC...DTC...DTC...