Friday, April 13, 2007

So sad!

This morning I awoke and saw that my package is still at the customs office. I am so sad. After speaking to the FedEx office again, I was told that they now want a copy of my passport. For some reason, at this point, I am uncomfortable doing this. I just don't understand why a small family album, a doll, and some cookies and candy would be such a big deal going to a little girl in an orphanage.

I know Anna Grace has no idea that it was even on the way, but I feel so helpless. It sucks. I was hoping that the contents of the package would make her feel loved and put a smile on her face, instead. it's made the wait even harder for me and she got nothing. Not to mention the money spent and lost!

1 comment:

waiting4Isabella said...

I am so sorry that you are feeling sad today. If I can take away your saddness, I would but for now I will keep you in my prayers.

I love you very much.
Your sis,