Tuesday, April 24, 2007

God DOES answer prayers!!!!!

First, let me say a huge thank you to all of the prayer warriors who joined in and stormed the gates of Heaven with their prayers. Do you remember when I asked for special prayer requests for Shelley? If not.....click here.

God knew her heart and answered her prayers. Here is the email I just received from her:

"So here it is, without further adieu, we got the call today, WE ARE TOTALLY APPROVED TO CONTINUE OUR ADOPTION WITH CHINA……………. Thank you so much for all of the prayers, I know that there were many. I’m still numb, but feel as though I took a million tranquilizers……..

As for which group we will be in, who cares………………… once I thought I would, and there still may be a chance to remain with our group, so we will just have to see….. MY LOVE TO YOU ALL FOR KEEPING UP THE PRAYERS……….THEY TOTALLY WORKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

God is so good! Just when you start thinking He's on vacation....He shows us He's hard at work! Thank you, Jesus!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations to this family!!

Hugs,

Yvonne

Mom 2 six said...

The power of prayer ...