Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Pffftttt....dreams!

Well, it is quite obvious, from the lack of screams heard across the nation, that we did not receive that much awaited phone call. So much for counting on my dreams, unless of course it was MAILED OUT on day 68. Ahhh..yes, the eternal optimist.

Actually, I'm pretty bummed, but am ok with it. I guess I have no choice. I am still hoping that it arrive sometime this week, but with a few TAs coming in yesterday, I don't think LOAs will arrive at all this week.

What does this all mean? Well, if we get it towards the end of the week after the May holidays, we're looking for it to then arrive somewhere around May 10th or 11th. Then we have to wait for TA, which is taking about 21 days to arrive, and then we should expect to leave probably the week after that. So, we're hoping for the 1st or 2nd week in June now till we hold our baby girl. At this rate, it feels like she's never gonna be home. ::SIGH::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Ohilda, I'm sorry! I had hoped your dream was right on. I have been praying and will continue. Don't lose hope though. It could still show up. I remember when we were with a group when we were adopting Tyler and all the TAs came in but ours. The agency said they had no idea when ours would come and didn't know what had happened and maybe it would be in the next batch. The group got their's on a Monday and we got ours on Wednesday!! Why?? Who knows, but this just proves that we need to keep faith. Did I think that ours would still come that week, nope, but guess what, God had bigger plans! Hang in there!! Wrapping you in prayers and hugs!!

Love,

Yvonne