Sunday, April 08, 2007

A shower of birthday wishes!

It has been an a wonderful, but exhausting weekend! I really tried to get on here last night, but the thought of having to download pictures and recap the day was more than my fried brain could handle. So, I am gonna be a bit behind, but I will slowly recap them all in a few different posts over the next couple of days.

The day yesterday started off with the Easter egg hunt! TOOOOOOO cute!!! BUT...that will be in tomorrow's post about Easter. Sorry guys!

After the egg hunt we headed to the Anna Grace's Birthday Shower. I was so thrilled to see many friends and family there! Some even traveled from the east coast! THANK YOU!!!!!!!! Our sweetie was not showered but "drenched" in such beautiful gifts and loving warm wishes. Her closet is now overflowing with adorable dresses, cute outfits, socks, shoes, sandals, Dora sippy cups, a cool potty seat, booster seat and so much more!!!

A HUGE thank you to my Mom & sister, Ily, for all of their hard work. It was beautiful! The room was decorated with a Chinese flair and lots of ballons. The cake was gorgeous with an Anna Grace collage on it, and on the cake table was a picture of our princess! We also showed a video (shown at the bottom of the post) that I made of Anna Grace and some of the pictures from way back to the present, that I've received of her. It was an amazing day and one that we plan on sharing with her when she is home, so that she can see how much she was loved and wanted, even before we ever held her. Again, a huge thank you to all of you that joined us in celebrating our sweetheart's 2nd birthday!

Enjoy the pictures and remember to click the red "x" to shut off the background music while watching the video. If the video does not load for you, you can go directly to Google to watch it, by clicking HERE.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now, shame on you!! I didn't know that you were having a shower! I would have sent something for Anna Grace! You have to tell me these things!

April
Day 110

Ohilda said...

Awww April,

You're getting me a gift for her that I could never repay - Checking in on her for me when you get your adorable son...hopefully SOON!

HUGS & LOVE!!!

Anonymous said...

Ohilda just look at all those BEAUTIFUL gifts.....oh this little patootie is showered with so much love already......amazing.

Can't wait to see her in your arms,and that video is wonderful...she just keeps getting cutier and cutier!!!!!!