Thursday, April 19, 2007

Praise God from whom all good things come!


No, it's not our LOA, but it's a pretty close 2nd! :)


Anna Grace is getting her "FedEx" package! Yes! This morning I received a phone call that her package was released by customs and should be delivered tomorrow. I just felt in my heart that something was going to happen. Every time I tried to let it go....it would always bounce back. I even dragged my feet on putting another package together for our sweet friend, April, to take to her. April, now you can just take lots of love and kisses from her Mama & Baba...and it takes up less room in your luggage. :) We love you!

I am so very happy today! I am going to be spending the next few days dreaming about her foster Mama reading her our letter while Anna Grace snuggles up to her "perfect little dolly", as she munches on her goodies. Now if we could only get our LOA next week, that would just be icing on the cake!

Thank you, Lord. We give you ALL the glory for this!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! Praise Jesus!!!!

Love,

Yvonne

Anonymous said...

That is GREAT!!!!!!!!!I'm so pleased to hear this(peaceful dreams tonight).