Monday, April 30, 2007

Up...up...and awaaaaay!

Yep, our LOA has been signed, copied, kissed, sealed and its on its way back toour agency! Being that CCAA is closed this week, we sent it 2 day, so it should arrive on Wednesday. Heritage will then turn it around and send it back to CCAA so they could have it first thing when they reopen after the holidays. Then it's just a matter of (hopefully!!) 2 weeks before we get TA (travel approval). I am still pretty in shock. REALITY IS HITTING! We are going to be the proud parents of THREE babies. Oh my Lord!!! My heart races at the thought. I am sooooooooooo scared. But, I know I could do it. I can't wait to see Anna Grace. I was talking to Scott yesterday about how our Gotcha moment may be like. What will she be wearing? Will she and Kai get along or will there be sibling rivalry from the get-go? Will she grieve alot? How big is she? Will she be quiet and gentle or will she be loud and boisterous like her brothers. What, if any, delays will she have? Soooo many questions fill my mind. Yet, none of them really matter. All that matters is that our Lord & Savior has blessed us once again and we will love and adore her beyond measure. Whatever issues she comes with are part of the package and part of who she is and we will work through them together, as a family.

Kai has been carrying her little picture around and speaks to everyone about his "Annnnnnnnaaa". I know that he has no concept that she is "real" and that she is coming home to intrude on "his" turf, or so he thinks is his. heh. But, he does love his Mei-Mei.

Our friend, April, has offered to take some pictures (and possible video...OMG!!!) of her when she visits the orphanage with her new son, Aiden. I can't wait to see if she has changed any. Although, again, Lord I can't thank you enough for every single month of this wait, since it began, you have provided us with pictures and/or info on our sweet baby. Even down to the last week or two of the wait before we meet her! THANK YOU, JESUS!

On another note, I don't know what's wrong with me. I haven't motivated myself to do anything about packing or getting the necessary stuff we need for the trip. (Rest assured we will not be packing like last time.) Going back to the why...maybe it's because I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop....or because this time it's a bit easier since we've already been down this road. I don't know. All I know that is that we will be traveling over 16,000 miles in 4-6 weeks and all I do is sit around and daydream about our girl!

3 comments:

geminirn said...

Oh Ohila,this is sooo exciting....i can hardly wait to see those first few photos of you holding you beautiful baby girl...soon my dear it will be soon.

Mom 2 six said...

Oh it will all come together. You are a seasoned mommy.

Anonymous said...

Best of luck! Am so jelaous!
Am waiting for our child from China too. They say it will be two years.
Congratulations and best of luck!

Well wishes from Swden!