Friday, April 27, 2007

DREAMS DO COME TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!




Wooohoooo!!!!!! We are beyond excited. Thank you, Jesus!!! You are so faithful in your promises. Both being DTC was right before Chinese New Year, and God pulled it through in record time. Now, our LOA is right before the May holidays in China....and He did it again! WHAT AN AWESOME GOD WE SERVE!

Today at 2:45 p.m., after I had pretty much given up, we got the phone call that Vicki, the IA Director at Heritage was holding OUR LOA!!!! I told you our agency rocks!!

God is so good! After all my whining, and dragging myself to prayer group last night, he showed me AGAIN...HE IS GOD!!!!!!!! DAY 73!!!!! It was probably mailed out from China on day 68.

Yikes!! I have so much to do. We hope to get TA my mid May and head to China for Kai & Scott's birthday!!!

Thank you to all of you that held us in your prayers, I know that it is because of those prayers that God answered.

Anna Grace, baby. You're coming home! We love you so much. Hang in there just a little bit longer, sweetie.

8 comments:

waiting4Isabella said...

Dreams do come true, especially when their being lead by our AWESOME GOD.

This is just a reminder of the power of prayer and the unconditional love that our good Lord offers us, even during the times that we are about to give up.

An Ayi bursting with love to give to yet another child of GOD., I can't wait ANNA GRACE to hold you and play with you and love you unconditionally. Thank You JESUS for blessing our family with once again, another one of your children.

Blessing and hugs sent to China.

Ayi

2China4Ayla said...

We are so happy for you, and so thrilled you are not having to wait those exceptionally long horrible waits. God is good. Congratulations, AnnaGrace will soon be in your arms!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Ohilda!! Our TA was made even sweeter this week knowing now that you are right behind us!! I can't wait to see your sweet AnnaGrace and give her a big squeeze from her Mommy!!!

April

cheepette8 said...

Congratulations! I hope your TA wait is even shorter :). Jennifer

Mom 2 six said...

Congrats !!
Oh how exciting.
A blessing for sure.

Unknown said...

CONGRATS!!!!! WOOHOO! I have been anxiously checking your site and knew you had gotten it when I saw your counter at the top of your website! Congrats!!!

Anna Grace, your mama and dada are coming as soon as they can!!!!!!!!

Denna said...

I am so happy for you. I am looking forward to following your journey, and seeing Anna home.

L said...

Happy Happy LOA! Soon Anna Grace will be in your arms. Congratulations!