Tuesday, April 10, 2007

HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!!!!!!!


I am so frustrated! After, clicking on the refresh buttons 100x today on the FedEx website and still getting the CLEARANCE DELAY message, I decided to call them. The lady was very kind and said, "Aaahh....someone should have called you." Seems that line is the story of my life. I always seem to do the chasing around.

Anyways, bear with my ranting, please. They now wanted ANOTHER letter, which I have drawn up that stated the following:

To Whom It May Concern:

Please be advised that this package is a gift that is unsolicited, Idiots. None of the contents in this package is for resale and is solely to be used for personal use by the recipient, which happens to be my daughter whose birthday was 3 freaking days ago. Yet she didn't have a gift to open because of your need to simulate power.

Your expediting of this package, which you’ve held up for no reason because of cookies and a darn doll, is sincerely appreciated.

Respectfully,
OB

Needless to say, the wording in red was omitted, but definitely thought. Tomorrow is another day.

No comments: