Thursday, April 19, 2007

Our Agency Rocks!!!!!!!

I have been wanting to take a moment to give huge kudos to our agency, the waiting child coordinator, and the Director of International Adoptions at Heritage Adoption Services.

As many of you know, we were very happy with our previous agency and were a bit bummed that we could not petition for a child from their lists when we felt that tugging at our hearts the 2nd time around. When we found Anna Grace, I had never heard of Heritage, but we knew we had to go with wherever our daughter was. Although we were positive Anna Grace was our daughter, when it came to the agency, I was preparing myself for disappointment.

Well, I can't sing their praises enough. I have yet to encounter anyone who has had a negative experience with them. They respond to emails and phone calls very efficiently. They are honest about their answers and do not feed into rumors. They give best and worst case scenarios (a biggie for me) and have gone over and beyond when needed (such as the tale of the FedEx package!). Their hearts are truly in it for the children and there are no hidden fees. Their time frames are some of the best that I've seen. And most importantly, their rapport with CCAA is great. They should be very proud. CCAA has named Heritage Adoption Services as one of the 25 top agencies for 2006! That is a huge honor!

I cannot wait to travel to China, obviously to bring our daughter home, but also to experience their incountry staff. I definitely give them two thumbs up because they are truly deserving of it.

Hooray for Heritage Adoption Services and thank you for making my life as easy as it could possibly be amongst the turmoil that comes with international adoptions.

1 comment:

geminirn said...

So glad that you are this pleased with the agency you chose....it certainly makes the wait a bit more tolerable.