Monday, April 23, 2007

Who's Counting?

Well, day 68 was really yesterday, Sunday, but since I know packages weren't going to be delivered yesterday, today is the day. Again, chances are so improbable that we will hear from our agency on only day 68 (69) but, I keep telling myself that NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH GOD!

It has been a waaaaay hectic past few days. Starting with Thursday night. My sister, Kai and I had the pleasure of having dinner with a family that has not one...but TWO beautiful Hefei girls! Alanna & her sister, Leah, were the sweetest things.

Kai and I arrived first, and when Jodi walked in with her kids, Kai immediately went up to little Leah, who was so sweet with him and cuddled up right to her. Definitely a ladies' man! As we were being led to the table, he turned and grabbed her hand and they both walked hand in hand to the table. Just too cute! I am praying he reacts the same with Anna Grace. We'll see!

Our Kai had not napped and was NON-STOP energy at the restaurant. My sister was my saving grace. She kept him entertained so that the girls' Mama and I could chit-chat a bit. Jodi, thanks for meeting up with us. We really enjoyed spending some time with your beautiful girls and your handsome son. It's great to know that Anna Grace will have Hefei sisters close by. :) Both Ily and I left there sighing and thinking...."now we REALLY we want our little girls".

Here are some pictures of that evening.







For now, I am going to be hanging out next to the phone hoping that it's a call from our agency. By the way, it doesn't have to be today (according to the rules in my mind), any day this week will make me happier than a pig in mud! Please keep those prayers coming, my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWW! I am so jealous!! I am glad that you had a good time with Jodi and her beautiful family.

April