Monday, May 21, 2007

ACK!!!!!!!!


I CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE!! The wait for TA when you are THIS close has got to be the absolute, most anxiety ridden portion of this entire roller coaster ride. It's reaching that peak of the roller coaster. You know what I'm talking about - when you are waaaay up there, and ever-so-close that you could almost see miles around from the top, but still need to get thru a few more rungs of the wooden clackity-clack sound before you reach the peak?

That's where I'm at right now. The phone goes with me EVERYWHERE! We are on the east coast. Our agency is on the west coast. Therefore, it is still early there. Yahoo groups are starting to post TAs with the same LOA date as ours. I have worn down my refresh button going from group to group seeing how many TAs have come in. I've prayed, cried, and tried to sleep off the anxiety.....nothing!

PLEASE LORD.....RAIN DOWN TAs ON US TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE: Our agency emailed and said that DHL did not have anything from China for them today. They will be checking to see if it is en route. I am TOTALLY and COMPLETELY bummed. I thought, of all days that I needed an uplifting, today was it. Please continue to keep us in your prayers. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day???

3 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

Oh Ohilda! I know exactly what you mean. I bet I've checked this computer a thousand times this morning! Come on TA's..... Love,
Monica LOA 4-27-07 www.carteradoptionjourney.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Keeping everything crossed that you'll get that TA REAL SOON!!!

Char said...

Ohilda, if the wait from LOA to TA is killing you, I'm gonna flat out keel over from it! I'm dying for our LOA! We're on day 56 now.....
Praying for us all.

Charlotte T., Maegan's mommy