Thursday, May 03, 2007

Am I Official Now?

I think so!! I am now what you call an official Mom! After many ways of trying to figure out how to squeeze in 3 carseats and Amanda into our little sport SUV, we came to the conclusion that "it ain't gonna happen"! So, we spent last weekend car shopping. And finally today we came home with a new minivan. A Chrysler Town and Country Touring.

This was last item we needed for Anna Grace. We are so excited and the kids all love the new car. It feels weird having the boys in the car seat so far away from me, but I know I'll get used to it.

I'm also feeling pretty spoiled because it comes with all the bells and whistles, including leather, DVD, EVERYTHING electric, and even has those fancy shmancy seat warmers for the Florida winters. tee hee hee!!! All we need now is a beautiful little China doll to sit in the empty car seat and we are ready to roll.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohild,
When your blog is loading I see rows of Anna Grace's pictures. I am so amazed with the how process has unfolded and that the beautiful baby girl in those pictures is going to be forever in your arms soon. I am so in awe of you and your whole family. You are mazing. You go mini van momma!!!! I have had a couple and they are nice when the kids are older to and can open their own doors and no bumping into other cars with the doors. I drive a Medium size SUV and every time we get out of the car I have to say watch your door!!! Have fun touring you lucky girl.

Tracey and family

Anonymous said...

Yeah! O has new wheels!! Very nice! I can't wait til all of the car seats are full!!

April