Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I give up.

This was the response from our incountry facilitator today after checking on our TA with CCAA. It is ourselves and another family. I am besides myself. Who knows now when we will hold our daughter. I am complete and total emotional mess. I have no control over anything, and I don't understand why there has to be no consistency. There seems like there is nothing left to do but function on auto-pilot and crawl back into my hole.

"The two travel permissions for Hefei families haven't sent yet. CCAA said that there are more than 300 travel permissions transferred to them this week and they will assign the regular program first . Then they will do the special needs program.”"


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

HUGGING YOU OHILDA!!!!!! Hang on friend! I know how frustrating that is when the CCAA is NOT consistent. SO FRUSTRATING!!! I'm screaming for you! Nothing they ever did made sense to me and it was so irritating and drove me to tears. PLEASE HANG ON!!! I KNOW that TA is coming!!!!

Love and HUGE TIGHT HUGS,

Yvonne

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry Ohilda. There must be some reason why you have to be in China when you will be there--some miracle just waiting for your arrival--I know it doesn't help to say that now. I just can't wait to hear the "epiphany" moment when you discover why you need to be in China when you finally arrive there.
Thinking of you and storming heavens with prayers
Love Peg

Mom 2 six said...

I'm gonna start praying !
I'm anxious for you. I am hoping that you hear something soon.

geminirn said...

Praying for your TA to arrive soon.I know there is nothing i can say that will make you feel better,however know that i'm thinking of you often.

((BIG HUGS from Canada))

Leigh Ann said...

Hang on. It will be over soon, I know - it doesn't take away the pain right now - but it will happen. I'm praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Ohilda my friend. I am so sorry! I know exactly how you feel. We go to the SWI tomorrow at 2:30. I will tell AnnaGrace to hold on, that Mommy is coming! I cannot send out email, but I wanted you to know that we are holding you in our thoughts. I know that it will be soon!

April
in Hefei

Anonymous said...

Oh Ohilda,

I am so sorry that your TA is caught up in the backlog. You will be in my prayers.


((((HUGS))))
Tammy

Anonymous said...

Ohilda,
Don't lose your hope and faith. The time is coming...you are so close now. Don't let anything steal your joy :0)
Hugs,
Lisa J.