Thursday, May 24, 2007

HERE SHE IS!!!!!


Our beautiful girl. I couldn't sleep and I kept going to April's blog (which is password protected...sorry) and refreshing. Nothing. Finally, at 5:30 a.m., I finally tried one more time, and there was this little face staring back at me!!!!!!!!! I sat there and just let all the tears flow. Oh my gosh, she is so beautiful.

But wait. I went back to bed and got up a bit ago, to find not one, but TWO video clips of our precious Anna Grace. April is giving her an adorable soft bunny that she got her and was able to hold her and tell her that her Mama will be there soon, and that April & I were good friends.

April, I know I told you this, but I just can't say it enough. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! This has been a terribly emotional and difficult week, and you have made my heart soar with joy by allowing us to see our girl. She looked a bit confused (can you blame her?) on the video, but I think we will be just fine. OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO SCOOP HER UP AND LOVE ON HER NOW!!!!!!!!!

Here are the videos!!! (Gosh, lots of exclamation points on this page! That's a good thing!)
*
Remember to turn off the background music by clicking the red "x" next to the refresh button on your address bar.






A very happy Mama this morning!!!!! Now, PLEASE....C'mon TAs. My baby girl is waiting!!!!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Ohilda, she is SOOOOOOO beautiful!!!!! What an amazing gift for you! I'm so happy that you got this lift in your spirits. It's just what you needed to pull you the rest of the way through. STILL PRAYING!!!

Love,

Yvonne

Denna said...

I am so happy for you. I can't imagine how hard it is to see those pictures and want to be there. It will not be long. It looks like the children in the video are healthy and well taken care of. Don't you wish we could bring them all home??

Unknown said...

Oh she is beautiful!!!! I know you are so anxious for your TA, especially after getting more pictures and VIDEOS. Praying that you receive it very, very soon! I can't wait to see videos of her IN YOUR ARMS!

Anonymous said...

Ohilda,

We are so happy to have been so fortunate as to meet your beautiful little girl. She is an absolute doll and just 100% squeezable! And I measured...she will fit perfectly in to your arms :) I still cannot send email. Glad that you were able to get the videos here! Sending you a giant hug straight from AnnaGrace!

April

Keisha said...

Oh Goodness! She's sooo pretty! You know Ohilda, this was just God's way of showing you that He keeps His promises to us! She looks like she is well taken care of.
Blessings!
Keisha
Waiting for TA!!!!

geminirn said...

OMG!! She is adorable!!!i'm so happy for you to be able to enjoy this wonderful update and great videos......it won't be much longer before you are able to hold your little angel.she is absoloutly beautiful!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My daughter has to be God's greatest gift to us. And the video proves it! Woohoo!! Thank you to Aiden's Mommy for sending those videos to us.... my wife has been a little down in the dumps awaiting TA that was suppose to arrive TUESDAY ( she tried to make me promise it would be Wednesday, be oh no! Can't break my promises you know! Good thing! Whew!) Anyways, I just wanted to say that thank you to all who subscribe to our blog and the support you have given us here in the Bombardier household. And that my daughter is the CUTEST LITTLE GIRL THAT HAS EVER WALKED THIS PLANET! WOW!! Hang in there, Anna! Mommy and Daddy are coming to get you!

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!! Oh, I'm crying!! She is so precious!!!! Ohilda, what a beautiful gift from your friend! It's a beautiful day!!! :) I'm so happy for you!! COME ON TA!! We need to get Anna Grace HOME NOW!! :) Thanks for sharing!!
Kelly T.

Nesting For Natalie said...

Oh, I know your heart must ache to be holding her! I will pray for you all.

Amy C

Mom 2 six said...

What a wonderful thing for them to do for you. That should help a little- seeing her beautiful face.
Now I can't wait to see her in your arms.

Anonymous said...

Ohilda, the Lord continues to bless you! He knew you needed to see Anna Grace to help you on your wait! April was the wonderful angel that delivered the beautiful gift! There are so many cutie pies in the same room! OM goodness it would be so hard to leave with just one!
Blessings,
Laura

The Chuinard Hepner's said...

Ohilda those pictures bring tears to my eyes! We are praying every day for your TA to come TODAY!!!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Lisa H.

Anonymous said...

Ohilda,
She is amazing, beautiful....What a blessing to see her face. Not sure if it makes the wait easier or harder though!
Hang in there.
Kim

Journey to Lilly! said...

awww she is so precious! absolutely adorable! What a blessing to get the pic's & the video's.
Kim
www.pintaroadoption.blogspot.com