Saturday, May 12, 2007

Happy Mothers' Day

I wanted to wish all of the Mothers and Mothers-to-be out there a wonderful and blessed Mothers' Day. May you rejoice in the blessings of the beautiful children surrounding you.

For those Mamas still waiting, may your day be filled with dreams of how incredibly awesome it will be when you are finally holding your precious child. There is no doubt that being a Mother is the best job in the world and so worth the wait.

I also wanted to say a very special prayer to all of the birthmoms who have no idea where those beautiful babies are that they gave life to. May God fill their hearts with peace in knowing that their children are loved beyond measure.

And last but not least, to my own Mom....I love you so very much! Thank you for all of the sacrifices that you have made throughout your life for us. For being a shining example of what a Mother should be. I am so very proud to call you my Mom. You are one of my life's biggest blessings, Mom.

1 comment:

geminirn said...

A VERY SPECIAL HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY GOES OUT TO YOU TODAY,your children have been blessed to be able to call you their mom...hope you have a wonderful day!